Acro Yoga Lunar Immersion with Almuth Kramer & Alexandra Ruiz
17th – 21st of June 2017, Saturday – Wednesday
Soft Yoga – Therapeutic Flying – Thai Massage
Come join us for this journey of true listening with all that you are. Explore the art of mindful touch down to earth and take it up into the air.
The Lunar Immersion focuses on the healing, relaxing and rejuvenating practices of Thai massage and therapeutic flying. The Lunar Asana Sequence teaches basic body mechanics with a focus on self-love cultivation, in preparation for the dance of Thai Massage. The techniques learned on the floor are then translated to the flying work, using the element of gravity to amplify the healing flow of prana (life force). Often, we will work in teams of three for safety and support, and everyone will have the opportunity to base and fly, heal and be healed.
This training offers invaluable tools for yoga teachers, massage therapists, and energy workers who wish to develop a new dimension of healing touch for students or clients.
**This course fulfills a pre-requisite for the AcroYoga Teacher Training. The Immersion will be taught in english.**
- Lunar Asana Sequence
- Thai Massage in Supine, Prone, Side Lying, & Seated positions
- Forward, Backward & High Flying Whale
- Therapeutic Flying Sequences
- 17th-21st of June 2017 (Saturday-Wednesday)
- 9-12am & 2-5pm (including lunch break) / 9-12 Uhr & 14-17 Uhr (inklusive Mittagspause)
- To fit your schedule and needs you can drop into the first day or the weekend.
- Full 5 day Immersion: 550€/ 450€ early bird*
- *Early bird price with registration and payment till the 17th of May 2017
- DropIn options:
- 220€ for the full weekend (Saturday AND Sunday)
- 120€ for one day (Saturday only)
Special offer: 10% discount
- If you book this complete Lunar AND the Solar Immersion you will get 10% discount!
- discount code: acroyoga
Your registration will be complete with onlinebooking/money transfer. The spots for this immersion are limited! Please book in advance to secure your free slot!
Registration & information
- registration via Onlinebooking here on this website
- contact: firstname.lastname@example.org